How can I lose weight naturally?
Following are the scientific approach to weight loss journey
- Start your day with a detox drink – A weight loss diet should include a good morning detox drink after an overnight fast. Having a glass of warm water with a little bit of lemon and a teaspoon of honey, or a teaspoon overnight soaked jeera or fennel or fenugreek or flax seed or chia seed water aids in natural weight loss when taken regularly and each one of them imparts many benefits to your digestion and also detoxification. This is one weight loss tips that have to be followed for successful results.
- Stick to an exercise routine – It takes some self-commitment and discipline to stick to an exercise routine. Knowing the right weight loss exercise which works best for you is very crucial in a successful weight loss regime. If you are a beginner start with 15 minutes per day and gradually increase to at least 30-45 minutes. Having a motivating partner is a boon in your weight loss journey.
- Eat protein-rich breakfast – One of the weight loss tips is to include protein-rich foods like eggs, sprouts etc in breakfast. Studies show that a high-protein breakfast promotes weight loss, possibly through its regulation of satiety, reduced subsequent food intake and regulation of appetite hormones.
- Eat fiber-rich salad before meals – Eating salad before meals is a good weight loss hacks as salad kicks in the metabolism, reduces the carbohydrate and fat intake in subsequent meals and also takes care of the required daily intake of veggies, which may otherwise be less if taken during the meals.
- Include more soluble fiber – One of the most important weight loss hacks is to include fiber rich food for weight loss. One of the weight loss tips at home is to have a wide variety of seasonal and local whole grains, fruits and vegetables rich in both insoluble and soluble fiber. Insoluble fiber cleanses the system by regularizing the bowel movements and soluble fiber acts by regulating the glycemic response to carbohydrates, increases satiety and hormonal signaling, and also reduces visceral fat deposition thereby preventing chronic diseases like type 2 diabetes.
- Eat more number of small meals than 3 heavy meals –Another weight loss tip at home is to eat more frequent small meals than fewer heavy meals. Eating more frequently has been thought to reduce hunger, leading to a reduced overall energy intake. This offers a better tolerance to a reduced-calorie diet to induce weight loss and also significantly reduces hunger pangs.
- Avoid sleeping immediately after your meals – Weight loss hacks which really works is to avoid taking a nap after lunch in the afternoon and having a gap of 3 hours after dinner before going to bed.
- Quench your sugar cravings with low-calorie natural foods – Fruits for weight loss is a known fact. But again portion control is the key. Dark chocolate and granola bars with natural ingredients can be enjoyed occasionally.
Also including ActiFiber as a part of your healthy diet may help you achieve your weight loss goals. Prebiotic enhances the diversity of gut microbiome and improves gut health. It is recommended by Nutritionists because it is 100% Natural, is proven to be Effective by scientific Research & Clinical studies and backed by Safety approvals worldwide.
Unlike most weight loss plans which involve following trendy, fad diets or not having healthy normal meals, ActiFiber delivers best results when combined with normal, healthy meals. It dissolves easily with no taste, odour, or colour.
ActiFiber Natural Weight Control helps control your hunger pangs, reduces your extra calorie intake, and thus helps you achieve ‘Healthy Weight Reduction that Lasts’. Over the long term, its Prebiotic advantage regulates your appetite and helps you maintain a healthy weight.
Losing excess fat deposits is one of the big challenges in our journey to being fit. ActiFiber Natural Lean & Fit is the ‘Inch Loss Expert’ that delivers both Weight loss & Fat loss to help you become Leaner & Fitter. It achieves this by Regulating Appetite Better, Supporting Weight Management, and Reducing Body Fat. Over the long term, it also helps you stay healthy and reduces risk of lifestyle health challenges.