Prebiotics – way to good health
Prebiotics are fiber which our body cannot digest, so they pass through the gut (stomach) and become food for the bacteria. Our gut is home to trillions of bacteria. Among them, some are good, and some are bad. Gut bacteria play an essential role in maintaining good health. In the absence of good bacteria, one may suffer from diseases like obesity, diabetes, depression, anxiety, certain types of cancers, heart and liver ailments etc.
Food rich in Prebiotics encourages the growth of a variety of good bacteria promoting better health and reducing the risk of many diseases.
Prebiotics has many health benefits like:
- Promote satiety and increase the feeling of fullness
- Helps controls hunger pangs
- Improves digestive health
- Weight control
- Decreases bad cholesterol
- Reduces risk of heart problems
- Prevents diabetes
- Prevention of certain types of cancers like colon cancer
- Enhances the availability and uptake of minerals, including calcium, magnesium, and possibly iron
Prebiotics are present in many high-fiber foods. Hence a diet consisting of high fiber fruits, vegetables, and whole grains provides you with the required Prebiotics for the growth of good bacteria in your gut.
Actifiber Natural Weight Control is a 100% natural dietary fiber nutrition with Prebiotic advantage.